1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero burn - SUCCESSFUL playback - UNSUCCESSFUL

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by theINSKIP, Sep 21, 2004.

1. theINSKIP

theINSKIP Member

Sorry if this has been mentioned before BUT after looking through 10 pages, i can't find a answer.

Right, I have successfully burnt a DVD with 2 movies on... including menus, chapters, etc.

The program i used was nero vision express 2.

After editting everything to perfection and getting to the TEST screen it was all looking great (and working). After a 3hr burning session NERO said everything was complete and correct.

I took the DVD into my living room put the disc into the multi-region player, the menu's came up with chapters (which was great)....... but will it play WILL IT F**K !!

Ive tried it back on the PC, and again in 2 other DVD players and nothing, it get to the menu screen and just won't commence from there.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !! !!

** I was so so so SO close **

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Could you first check whether the data are actually there on the copy by looking up the directory and contents? If yes, then may be you should try burning again at a lower speed (better still, ask Nero to check and determine the max. burn speed for you). You may also like to use rewritables to try it all out first.