1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Burn What did I do wrong.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tpowell, Mar 25, 2005.

1. tpowell

tpowell Guest

Problem: Error Message:
    You have added a DVD-Video content to a compilation that will not result in a DVD-Video compliant disc. To create dics playable in standalone DVD-Video players, please use the DVD-Video compilation type.

I have been using DVD Shrink with AnyDVD 4.6.1.2 for a while now. (AnyDVD was updated with newer version) 4 Days ago I restored the computer and re-installed all the software that was on the system before and everything works except I can not understand what is causing the Nero message above or how to fix the problem. I have a Liteon SOHW-1673S DVD+/-RW burner.

So far I have un-installed and re-installed all the software thinking that something went wrong with the installation process. I have updated the latest firmware. What am I missing here. I have also switched tried the disc in another burner just to make sure that was not the problem. I know that this has to be something simple, however I have no idea what it is.

2. oddessy

oddessy Member

I've had that same problem. Are you burning with the newest Nero software with upgrades?
    What I had to do was go to the Nero web site and under support use their clean tools. You will uninstall and then you will need to reinstall without the upgrade. After you uninstall, do a disk defrag and reboot your computer.
    You will be using Nero Vision 2 without the upgrade. When you burn, set your dvd burner to the lowest setting. You shouldn't get anymore error message.I hope this will work for you because it did work for me.