1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero burning problem

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by loki1982a, Aug 18, 2004.

1. loki1982a

loki1982a Member

I am tring to back up some dvd's and im having a problem with nero. I was told to get dvddecrypt, dvd2one, and nero. So i followed the instruction for dvdd, dvd2one and got that all done. I go to nero hit build dvd-video and it startes to burn then it says burning failure at 2 X 34564 kps(which is the speed I set it to burn at) then my other option is somthing like 4 x 57564 kps or somthing similar. Same error occurs. How do i fix this anyone know?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hi,

These are DVD movies you want to back up, yes?

Could you post the methods/steps/software in the order you're using them to do this?

Make/model burner?

Brand/type media?

3. loki1982a

loki1982a Member

using nec dvd+r burner

dvd decrypter to rip the dvd
    dvd2one to shrink is from ~8gig to ~4gig
    nero to turn the ts_video files into the new dvd

but when starting the burn process is gives me the error, burn failure at and list the speed ive selected. It only list 2 speeds and both screw up.

4. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

A log file from the failed burn using Nero would help us better debug your issue. :)

Regards,

Craig

5. Shoey

Shoey Guest

I, along with many others literally despise Nero 6.x.
    You got the right dvd ripper but I suggest you give CloneDVD2 a try. I've backed up countless dvd's to dvd+r and CloneDVD2 and my backups play flawlessly with superior video playback and CloneDVD2 is very simple to use, user friendly and encrypts the vob files quite fast. Another option is a free program called DVD Shrink.