1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero burning rom demo issues

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by sarabeara, Jun 4, 2005.

1. sarabeara

sarabeara Member

I downloaded the nero burning rom trial version and when I tried to open it, it said my trial period had already expired. Any ideas why this is or how I can fix it?

2. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

how long ago did you download it as you only have 1 month to install and try. Try uninstalling, change the date to 1 month ago, reboot, re-install. It is definitly worth buying

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Uninstall it and redownload the newer demo version.

4. josue5

josue5 Member

dont buy it go to Removed ... That place is pretty much a spam site and get cd for free

Last edited: Jul 4, 2005
  5. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

mmm good idea, and then all the programmers that make these great programs can live on....air??? dont be scum and pay some money for a good program

6. RFidiot

RFidiot Member

Hey i had the same problem. It could be that a bad dll. file a file windows uses could be corrupted in the program telling it expire. There is an alternative though, type search on your web browser and look for "free cd burner software find something shareware or freeware. I got freeware. iTunes CD burning seems to work good look around for that but there isnt really much anyone can do about the demo bug though good luck.