1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero compilations

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by daveprie, Oct 18, 2004.

1. daveprie

daveprie Guest

i have used dvd shrink to copy the original dvd i then go into nero compilation and drag all the relevant files across but cant get the icon to burn to light up where am i going wrong

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Best way to use Nero is to go into the Shrink settings and check the box to auto burn with Nero. You have the choice of Nero or Decrypter as the burn program. Once this is set up right Nero will auto start after the dvd is decrypted and ripped to the HD. Everything is automatic and you don't have to do any file placement.

Jerry

3. daveprie

daveprie Guest

thanks will try that

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Are you sure you have a disc loaded up in your burner?

5. daveprie

daveprie Guest

thanks guys but i seem to hsve sorted it rather than drag the files across right click on the video file and click add files doing it this way then highlights the burn icon

6. manestle

manestle Member

In order to have the burn icon lit in Nero you must not have anything highlighted in the file browser portion of the window. When you're ready to burn just take your curser to the compilation portion of the window and click an empty part somewhere and the burn icon will then be lit. Basically you can't burn when you're still in the file browser. This should do the trick.