1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero drag and drop

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by ConsoleX, Nov 19, 2004.

1. ConsoleX

ConsoleX Guest

I have nero6 and each time I burn a complilation I have problems compiling a set of mp3 tracks.
    The problem is that nero complies my tracks in alphabetical order and that is what I don't want, I tried to make them unsorted going in the view menu but still nothing happens.
    I just want to drag and drop with no arrangment in the filetype etc.

Can someone help?

2. Veblin

Veblin Active member

A mp3 disc is a data disc. The files will be in a alphanumeric order. Rename your files with a number in the order you want to play and then add them into Nero.

01_This_Song.mp3
    02_That_Song.mp3
    03_Next_Song.mp3

3. ConsoleX

ConsoleX Guest

But its stupid I have almost 900 mp3 want to burn them on a dvd and play them in a customized order.

Is their a program that can do this job for me?

4. gyro-mods

gyro-mods Member

M$ windows is the program that you might want to try :)

If you use windows, you can select all the files by pressing CTRL+A and then press F2 and rename them all something like "my music" and they will stay in your order, but be renamed like "my music, my music[1], my music[2]" etc... i think you get the idea.

Hope this works for you!

sig removed. You cannot advertise your site on the forum. REMOVE IT FROM YOUR SIG.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2004
  5. ConsoleX

ConsoleX Guest

Aha I got that, but still I wouldn't be able to seek between tracks, without the titles.

Thanks just the same

6. gyro-mods

gyro-mods Member

Ah, yes, i guess that is true. Im sure there is some stupid program to do that for you out there though. good luck finding it!

sig removed. You cannot advertise your site on the forum. REMOVE IT FROM YOUR SIG.

7. ConsoleX

ConsoleX Guest

eh, hope you didn't can't offended.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2004
  8. gyro-mods

gyro-mods Member

no, i was just saying that im sure theres a program out there for you. not that you offended me, just trying to help. no worries :)

9. ConsoleX

ConsoleX Guest

Ok thats much better.