1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERO DVD DATA DISC SERIOUS PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by GlennT, Jun 19, 2004.

1. GlennT

GlennT Regular member

basically, i jsut burned a whole load of files, important files, to a dvd-r using nero ultra burning rom

but for some reason, it did not automatically finalise the disc.

it did not show ANY ERROR MESSAGE

but i can not acess the files, because it is not finalised

so, i went back into nero and tried to burn more files onto it, and tried to finalise it this time

but it won't let me

i get this error

"could not begin disc at once" or seomthign liek that

and it says "burn process failed"

ANYONE, PLEASE HELP, cso i (stupidly) deleted the files before i tested the dvd backups

but then, if i burn soemthign and it doesn't give an error message, i'd expect the files to BE THERE,

i mean, it HAS burned, cos when i "continue multi session" in nero, it lists all teh files tnta i bunred onto it

but i can notm acess them at all

PLEASE HELP ME

-x-x-x-

2. GlennT

GlennT Regular member

well, i jsut fixed it i think

i found a program called IsoBuster

it will read form teh dvd's an i am in teh process of extracting the files form the dvd's right now

then i can try re-burning without that stupid multisession thing

why would bero even let me burn a multi-session dvd on a drive that does not support reading them????

-x-x-x-

3. Minion

Minion Senior member

It"s Not Nero"s Fault that your Drive doesn"t read Multisession DVD"s..It is common Knowlege that Not all drives can read Multi-Session DVD"s, Luckilly I have 2 DVD Drives and one of them can read Multisession but the other can"t, It does seen that your Can read them because if it couldn"t you would not be able to use ISO Buster to extract the files off the Disk....