1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero DVD wont work on XBOX

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by rajeshkn, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. rajeshkn

    rajeshkn Guest

    Hi Guys,

    I created a photo slideshow DVD through NERO and it created one allright.

    However, it doesnt work on my XBOX (which is what I use to view DVD's). I tried NTSC and PAL but it didnt make a difference. I plays allright on my PC.

    Any ideas. Any help appreciated

    Kind Regards
     
  2. Xplorer4

    Xplorer4 Active member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2006
    Messages:
    1,080
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    66
    I'm a newbie, but I am guessing you burned it to fast, or try a different brand of media.
     
  3. rajeshkn

    rajeshkn Guest

    Cheers.
    I cant remember what speed I used but I will give that a try.
     

Share This Page