1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Express and DVD Files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by motoraway, Jan 23, 2005.

1. motoraway

motoraway Member

I've searched the forums and the guides with little to no luck with the my question, so I'm turning to everyone for help.

I have DVD files on my machine (BUP, VOB, IFO), which don't want to seem to be burned in Nero Express (6.6.0.6).

1) I select DVD
    2) Select BURN DVD-VIDEO FILES
    3) add the VIDEO_TS folder

and then start the burn process.

However, it seems to write coasters. I've used Nero several times to burn DVDs with no problem at all. Same brand of DVDs I always use.

The only thing I noticed which might be a problem is that when I transfer the VIDEO_TS folder, it takes them out of the folder and puts them straight on the disc. It won't allow me to create a folder on the added files side of the program.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it. More so, if you know of another (free, I prefer) program to make these files playable on my stand alone player, I'd be greatful.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

When I burn DVD Files or Burn AVI files to DVD format I made a folder named it NERO_BACKUP and placed a VIDEO_TS folder and an AUDIO_TS folder in the sub directory and bring the files to the VIDEO_TS folder and then just burn the directory of NERO_BACKUP folder and it works.

3. motoraway

motoraway Member

Thanks, I will give it a try and see what happens. I appreciate the response!

4. motoraway

motoraway Member

Sorry. Double post.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2005