1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero got stuck when burning

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by goosebump, Jan 31, 2007.

1. goosebump

goosebump Member

This just keeps happening to me all over again. Wasting a lot hours of my time.
    When transcoding or analyzing, Nero got to a certain part of the VCD i'm burning and just stuck there. For example, at one part of my videos it says transcoding 5 min left, it will keep saying 5 min left for the next hour and will not do anything. It does not leave me any frigging error log or whatsoever. It does not even let me abort and turn it off like normal but I have to go to task mananger to turn it off. Basically, it keeps saying that it is analyzing or transcoding forever like that if I don't turn it off.

Sometimes it stuck when analyzing, which is better since I will know the problem right away and just quit the burning process because analyzing is fast. But when it happens to analyzing, it really sucsk since it has analyzed for an hour and it got stuck in those last vids or those middle vids, ruining the whole VCD because of one frigging part.

This pisses me off really bad so much because as I said, it wastes a lot of my time and it could at least tell me the frigging problem but it just doesn't do anything.
    I'm using Nero Burning Rom 6.6.1.4 and NeroVision Express 3.1.0.25.

Please help me with my problem. I would appreciate your help so much.
    Thank you. :]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

3. goosebump

goosebump Member

Thanks but I try and it still has the same problems. :[