1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero help?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by johhnyex, Apr 24, 2007.

1. johhnyex

johhnyex Guest

maybe i'm stupid... well that's what it is i am sure... here's my problem. i have a brand new camcorder, it's a sony dcr-dvd105..
    so i took some video and i finalized it in the camcorder, my laptop will let me play the video but it won't let me save it so that i can edit it!!!!was trying to upload the video to my LAPTOP BUT IT WON'T LET ME do it i don't know why can someone please tell me how to upload videos from am 8mm dvd into a laptop??? the handycam came with the nero software, i have installed it... how do i transfer video from a 8mm disc to a laptop so that i can edit it?

2. johhnyex

johhnyex Guest

help anyone?

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

I'm probably not the best one to answer this but I'll give it a shot.
    Have you tried using Nero's Vision - capture video to hard drive option to upload from the camcorder?

4. johhnyex

johhnyex Guest

the thing is i can't seem to find a cable that will work with my handycam it is a dcr-dvd105 if anyone knows what cable i need i would appreciate it and also by the way i realized that this is probably the wrong thread to post this type of issue... i apologize but if anyone can help me that would be great

i guess if i can't find the cable i need to buy software that will pick up the vob files any ideas?