1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero is killing me

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mjlucky13, Dec 23, 2004.

1. mjlucky13

mjlucky13 Member

i have a movie on my hard drive that i am trying to burn to a dvd-r. i go thru all the steps nero asks for and when i et to the final burning options page where you supposedly just click burn but my burn button stays grayed out. what am i doing wrong. please help. if i had any hair left i would have pulled it out already.

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

What kind of file(s) do you have on the harddisk?

3. mjlucky13

mjlucky13 Member

i fixed previous prob. now i keep getting a write error. is there anything i can do or need to do? i followed every step nero asked for and when i click on burn about 45 secs later i get a write error

4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

O.K., you first need to check whether you're burning too fast. Try to go no more than 4x. If you still get problems, maybe attach the log for people here to take a look.

5. dw96875

dw96875 Member

mjlucky13

im having the same problem with the burn button in my nero. I am using DVD Shrink to copy onto my hard drive and then burn using nero. has worked may times in the past until now. May i ask how you fixed this problem in your pc so i can try and fix mine so i can start buring DVD;s again. Thank you
    David