1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero is only burning half my movie

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by chancee, Feb 9, 2005.

1. chancee

chancee Member

I'm not sure where things are going wrong. I'm starting off with a vcd/mpeg-1 file(a movie) converting with tmpeg encoder into a video and audio file, then authoring it with ifoedit, then buring it with nero. The finished movie plays fine on my dvd player...but stops halfway through. Somewhere in the process the last half of my movie is getting chopped off? Thanks for any help...

2. brobear

brobear Guest

First of all, you need to know if all of the movie is there. Open the file you intend to record in the Nero player and make sure the entire movie is there. You can check the beginning, middle and end easily. If it's all there, then the edit or source is suspect. What brand media are you using?

3. chancee

chancee Member

I'm going to check real quick with nero and see if it's all there. I'm using Verbatim double layer 2.4x

4. chancee

chancee Member

How do I get to the nero player to see the movie?

5. brobear

brobear Guest

Nero Show Time, you open it. Right bottom is a button to select the source. Choose the drive and select the folder and open. Controls should be intuitive.