1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero media player automated startup

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by uwillal, Jun 24, 2007.

1. uwillal

uwillal Member

I have a batch file starting Nero media player, the dialogue box "Do you wish to save comes up your playlist" comes up but this is a batch startup so no one is at the keyborad to respond so the file never plays. If I were to remain at the keyboard to respnd, the file would play after the reponse. I can not remain at the keyboard, which is why the startup is done with a batch file (after a timed start) so I suppressed the start up message via the Nero preferences window, option "Don't show 'Save PLaylist' dialogue" However Nero now comes up with the message "Unsupported Audio Format" while trying to play the same file that it had no trouble playing when the "Save PLaylist" dialogue appeared. Is there any way to suppress this dialogua and still have Nero play the file the way it could when there was a dailogue? Either I don't know much or else Nero is a pretty amateur production. Any help?

2. uwillal

uwillal Member