1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Photoshow Delux 4

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Helz, Jan 9, 2008.

1. donewell

donewell Regular member

the file you tried to put in flick might already be dvd compatable and not need converting, flick is only a converter. In imgburn did you use dvd-R or dvd+r . I use dvd+r and booktype to dvd-Rom and they play in all. Some dvd players are picky. If you have both kinds try one of each in your stand alone player.

PS. you can try nero for 15 days for free

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  2. Helz

Helz Member

Blimey this is all so complicated but thanks Donewell have posted in DVD Flick with the hope I can find some answers x

3. killalot

killalot Active member

What format is the video file you are trying to ad to DVD flick? To find out the format right click it and select properties see what it says I added some mpeg 4 video files to dvd flick and made a dvd_video yesterday with no problems they was taken with my Samsung mobile what make is your camera and your camcorder

4. Helz

Helz Member

I've had some success ... my word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like my videos are already compatible and therefore I didn't need to use DVD Flick which is what you said Donewell ... Went into IMGBurn with DVD+RW ... didn't work ... tried DVD-RW and IT WORKS in computer and on my DVD recorder ... ;0) Can try Nero for 15 days hey that sounds really good will definately give that a shot once I have more clues about what it is I am doing right!

Killalot ... when I right click my videos they only say that they say the type of file is 'Nero Showtime File' ... but is that only because I've opened them using this program? Don't know if it's MPEG but I'm guessing it is?! My camera is a Sony Cybershot.

I guess I can play around now and experiment?! (Not too much because you guys will seriously slap me ha ha!) Am I right in thinking that IMG Burn is only for burning videos? What should I do to get my photos onto DVD disk?!

5. donewell

donewell Regular member

6. killalot

killalot Active member

If you want professional looking photo slide shows with menus and transitions try this software like I said easy to use and gives excellent results does cdr and DVD slide shows
    You can do slide shows with Nero but more trouble then its worth well was when I tried it some years ago the bit about dvd+rw does your recorder support this type of disk can you burn a dvd+rw with your recorder if it can burn these disk’s it should be able to read it if you don’t know what disk it supports Google it or go the manufactures website

7. donewell

donewell Regular member

I can tell you don't know about the program he is using. photoshow delux. It is not nero vision that he makes the slide show with. photoshow is a different prgram altogether just like your progold, and is very easy to use. it has nothing to do with nero suite, you don't havee to have nero suite at all to use it!

8. donewell

donewell Regular member

@Helz
    When did you buy photoshow deluxe 4,? The new one is psd 5 and it's been out for awhile. If you just bought psd 4 in the last 2 or 3 months then i would get a hold of nero and request a free upgrade to 5.

9. killalot

killalot Active member

What? Do you read peoples threads all only part of it where did I say it has anything to do with Nero suite and I said you can do photo slide shows with Nero “that’s if you’ve got it” give me strength

10. donewell

donewell Regular member

@killalot
    YOUR THE one who is not reading the whole post go back and read .. i was say ing photoshow deluxe is not part of nero not your proshow111

11. killalot

killalot Active member

I recommend proshow gold didn’t even mention photoshow deluxe so what the Fck you going on about is beyond me start with the first thread then read the rest instead of jumping in and only reading half of it and then talking a load of shit

12. donewell

donewell Regular member

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  13. killalot

killalot Active member

Its obvious you can’t read then if you could you wouldn’t be talking out your arse I recommended an alterative to what he was using didn’t once say proshow gold had anything to do with Nero nothing worse then when some fusker comes along reads half the thread and jumps in trying to sound like he knows it all “13 year old little piss ant” god I’m shaking does it make you feel hard talking behind a screen wonder if you’d call me that to my face probably not I’ll let you carry on with the thread since you’re an expert.

14. Helz

Helz Member

Thanks to Donewell and Killalot ... you've both given me food for thought ... really appreciate all of your help xxx ;0)

15. killalot

killalot Active member

No prob Helz sorry you’ve had to witness the child like behaviour hope it’s not put you off asking for advice and hope you’ve sorted it what ever program your using.

16. Helz

Helz Member

Killalot ... no worries. I will definately be using this site and posting questions ... without it I'am sure I wouldn't get very far!!!! :0)

17. donewell

donewell Regular member

@killalot
    After going back and reading all the post, as you should do, I now understand how you got everything backwards and only read half of what i said. It is clear that you must be from a foreign country and can't read english very good, and can't write it either.
    So i forgive you!!!!
    Thank you and Goodnite Mrs. Callabash where ever you are!

18. killalot

killalot Active member

Quote “but what you are missing is the fact that this man has already bought and paid for photoshow deluxe and was asking for help as how to use it, not someone to tell him to buy something else.”
    Rest my case idiot where did I say go and buy something else

Quote “can't read english very good, and can't write it either.”
    I’m typing not writing do you know the difference? the more you reply the more you make yourself sound a Wright dipstick well I’m going to do what the big boys do when some arse hole gets on their nerves going the pub for a pint and calm me down by the sound of you probably not aloud in the pub too young and daft what are you “12” let you keep talking too yourself as well because you obviously don’t listen.