1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero PhotoShow Deluxe vs PhotoShow Elite

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by roger3125, Jun 1, 2006.

1. tigertom

tigertom Member

Hello,

I just found this thread. I recently purchased Nero PhotoShow Deluxe 4 and have been very pleased with the software. However, I have not been able to add videos to my photoshow. When I go the the Manage tab, the only option I am given is to add photos. What am I doing wrong?

I am trying to finish up a PhotoShow this weekend to show my partents for their 50th Wedding Aniv., but have not attempted to burn it on a DVD yet. Any advice?

Thanks for any help or advice you can provide.

2. peantell

peantell Guest

Hey everyone. It's great info. you all have going on here and as busy as Donewell is on his house, I hope someone can help me with this.

I have been using Photoshow Deluex 4 and no problems until yesterday when I was making a Photoshow for a friend of mine who was an entertaininer in Vegas in the 60s and 70s.

I need to use her own song on the show (which she either owns the copyright to or it is no longer under copyright, since the song was done in 62) and I just can't figure out how to get her a copy of the show I put together.

It won't let me upload it, understandable, it won't burn a CD that will play on the TV, but does play on my PC, but she uses a MAC and she is located in Hawaii.

The exe part won't work for a Mac, even if I could figure out how to get the exe off my PC.

I exported the HTML and that plays on my IE but no where can I figure out how to subscribe to a web site, create a homepage, incorporate the HTML into a homepage on my PC and then upload to a web site so she can link to it and see it.

They made it sound do able in teh instructions but left out the details. ANyone got any ideas on this at all. WOuld be very grateful and will try to help anyone with any of their problems.

Thanks,
    TOM

PS.I've never posted to a board like this before, did I do it right?

3. roger3125

roger3125 Regular member

peantell I've been down that long road with PhotoShow and speak to all the techs you wish and they tell you the same thing. Yes, it possible but none that I've spoken offered directions work. I've since moved onto another applcation that came with my HP computer which works in a similar manner but allows you to insert any MP3 sound from any source. The only difference in the two is this one does not offer the different types of transition from picture to picture.

If you are interested in the name let me know and maybe I'll even be able to send you a copy of it. I'll check the copyrights on it.

4. peantell

peantell Guest

Rodger,

I've been talking to Chad the CEO at Simple Star and he says it can be done as you said but won't tell me how, just like you said. Yor right, it has been a long road.

Yes, I'd like to have the software you're using that came with you HP computer. What do I need to do to help you help me get it?

Thanks,

Pen

5. roger3125

roger3125 Regular member

The application I was referring to is "PicturePackage VCD Maker". I cam on my Comnpaq desktop. See if you can download it from www.hp.com. If not, get back to me and I'll see if I can copy and send you it.

The draw back to this one is two fold. It won't allow you to rearrange the photos and lacks the choices of transitions. The plus side is you can use your own MP3 files.

Maybe working together we can figure this one out.