1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Premium 7 issue

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by tyler550, Oct 15, 2007.

1. tyler550

tyler550 Member

Hi everyone
    I can burn files to a DVD-R & view them but when I try to add new files to a DVD,the “disc content” page doesn’t show what files are already on the DVD.I tested this with several different DVD-R’s & the “disc content” page wont show what files are already on their & how much space is left.I haven'r had any problems with Nero until 2 days ago.
    I tried to repair Nero with the installation wizard but it wont let me repair the file because it was interupted before it could install.
    Any ideas ? Should I try a re-install of Nero ?
    I'd appreciate any feedback,thanks.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Did you have multi session checked when burning? If multi session wasn't checked then Nero finalized them.

If that's not the case then try a clean install - uninstall Nero using the clean tool. Reboot and reinstall Nero.

3. tyler550

tyler550 Member

Thank you for responding binkie7
    Yes I did have multi session checked.
    I tried the uninstall tool but mid way through the uninstall process I received the following error message; Runtime error! The application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.Please contact the applications support team for more information.

I tried to uninstall it from add/remove programs but I was unable to remove it that way as well.I received a warning telling me “Fatal error during installation”

The Nero icon on the desktop is gone but it’s still listed on add/remove programs.
    I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn’t work.
    Needless to say my blood pressure is rising.

I’d really appreciate in any further help you could possibly give me.I would hate to format my pc over this.

4. binkie7

Use the clean tool to uninstall Nero (see my link above) - that should hopefully get it uninstalled.
    Reboot then install the latest of Nero 7 - 7.10.1.0

Anything change pc wise since Nero was unable to add files to burn on these discs?

5. tyler550

tyler550 Member

Hi binkie7

Thanks for your advice.
    I’ve finally been able to uninstall & reinstall Nero.I don’t know why I had such difficulty uninstalling it but it’s working properly now & that’s all that counts.
    Thanks again.

6. binkie7

Not a problem tyler550
    Glad that did the trick!