1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Problem with LPCM

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by jubjub27, Dec 23, 2007.

1. jubjub27

jubjub27 Member

Hi there,
    I've been doing some reading up on LPCM & AC3 audio. I noticed before that I was using AC3 audio (I think) and all my projects in Nero fit fine. However, after I downloaded a new combined codec pack now my projects don't fit, because the audio is now being encoded with LPCM. (According to the internet because LPCM is uncompressed. Is that right?) When I go into Nero Vision and go to: Default Video Options --> DVD Video ---> Audio Format: LPCM. However before it was AC3 (or whatever its called.) Now I want to go back to AC3, but I can't seem to get that option. How do I do it? I tried disabling the LPCM in the klite codec pack -- doesn't work. Tried uninstalling the codec pack for a different one ---> doesn't work. So is there any way for me to get the AC3 encoding back?

Input is greatly appreciated.

2. jubjub27

jubjub27 Member

oh btw, all I want is to not have LCMP as the default audio in Nero Vision when you go to the video options. It can be pretty much anything else that won't take up as much space. Only thing is that drop list is grayed out....=S