1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero put my DAT files are in reverse order!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by mildside, Sep 25, 2003.

1. mildside

mildside Member

I have just burned my first VCD. It has 7 video tracks and a menu created in Nero. The tracks are shown on the menu in the order that I want them, but on the VCD, the video files in the MPEGAV directory are in reverse order.

What is going on? Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how do I fix it?_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Cheers![/small]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2003
  2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

in reverse order?? can u be a bit more specific? lol does it play right through?

3. tanoshimi

tanoshimi Member

I've got exactly the same problem!
    I have 3 video tracks, and they're laid out in Nero as follows:
    Menu
    Video One
    Video Two
    Video Three
    I have thumbnails on my menu, and they're laid out in the right order there too (i.e. 1-3 left to right), both on the Nero preview and when you actually play the disc.
    However, when you select track one from the menu, my player plays what is track one on the disc, yet it's actually the content from video three! Pressing FFwd takes you to track two (which is correct, obviously) then track three (which is actually video one)...

weird. It's not a major isssue, because I can just write the tracks in reverse order and ignore the menu. It's a bit annoying though...