1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero.....question??????

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by e.n, Oct 26, 2002.

1. e.n

e.n Guest

Hi,I just got my Nero Software...Yes,it fast and easy,but a lot of thing to learn.I´ve copy a CD for the Slideshow(some images that I can play in standalone DVD) and I very disapointed.I only can burn 96 images in the first session.Do anyone know how to makes it burn more images than 96?? And it can´t burn or add more if i want to ad more images in the same CD-R/W.I am sure it can add more then that till the CD-R/W disc is FULL.Why it don´t let me add more images??I am very tied already about these CDs burning.First,my Window Xp can´t burn to a CD-R/W,so I get NERO software and now I only allow to burn 96(ONLY) in a CD-R/W.
    So,if anyboby know how to slove this problem(maybe I´m stupid to used it),PLEASE advised me or show me or...anything...Please..!!!!!

Thank´s for reading my message.

e.n

2. akarikk

akarikk Member

maybe you should get the Easy CD 5, it has its own tool to make what you want, I have never do it, but maybe you should try this one