1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Read data error burning SVCD

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Lid230, May 30, 2002.

1. Lid230

Lid230 Member

I have been burning many things for a very long time and have burned quite a few VCD's always using nero. I just got spider man which was split into 3 CD's and says its SVCD, when ever i try t burn the CD in nero i get an error saying "Error Reading Data Burn Process Failed" its really anoyying me and i dont know what to do. Can anyone think why this is happening or what other software is good for burning SVCD's.
    Plz Plz help me

2. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

are you making copy's ? of a svcd if nero doesnt work try clone cd , does it have the error when its burning or making an image of the svcd? if it has the error while reading try using your burner to create the image if you are doing this already pay no attention . it may be the drive you are using doesnt read subchannel data or subchannel audio....! write back and let me know if it works