1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Recode 2 & DVD XCopy Xpress problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dodbdts, Apr 12, 2005.

1. dodbdts

dodbdts Member

Hey everyone, I've just made a backups of several of my DVD movies using DVD Decrypter and Nero Recode 2 and i tested them out on my DVD-Rom in my computer and my stand alone DVD player. I'm using Memorex DVD-R discs and a Dynex 16X DVD+-RW burner. The movies play in my DVD-Rom but when i go to play then in my stand alone player it tells me that there's "no disc" in the tray. In the past i have used DVD XCopy Xpress to make backups of my movies and they have always been able to play in my stand alone player. But with this new method and new software it can't recognize them at all. Does anyone have any ideas as to what i could try to solve this problem? The stand alone DVD player is a couple of years old so it could be that the player can't read the standard of the DVD. If anyone knows of a simple fix to this, other than getting a new player, i would be much obligued to hear it :)

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

try quality media.