1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Recode 2 vs CloneDVD 2

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Sam_FT, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Sam_FT

Sam_FT Member

Most people talk about CloneDVD vs DVD Shrink mainly. But I like to focus on Nero Recode vs CloneDVD. I know that Nero Recode is basically DVD Shrink the developer of it works for Ahead. Also I know that both need a program like AnyDVD or DVD Decrypter. I already have Nero 6 so that is why I am leaving DVD Shrink out of the debate for now. But which one has the better quality Nero Recode or CloneDVD? Just trying to get some opinions, I am in the process of trying to choose a dvd copier software.

2. brian100

brian100 Guest

I may be wrong, but isnt Recode available free to Nero 6 users ?. I am also pretty sure that there is a trial version of clonedvd available. Ifs the previous statements are correct why dont you try them both yourself and report back here with your findings. Sometimes it's best to judge the results yourself rather then take "the word" of others. (But not always!!)

As i have limited experience with both of these products I would be interested in your findings.

You may also want to try my own personal favourite "Pinnacle instant copy" aswell. There is also a trial version of this package available on the Pinnacle web site.