1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero,.should I go ahead and run Nero?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by GRCRYSTYK, Mar 16, 2005.

1. GRCRYSTYK

GRCRYSTYK Member

Guys,..
    I have been running a trial of Nero, and really like it. Had to replace my Hard drive, and after I have it up and running, loading up the extras, I run across the thread about the current Nero troubles,....
    Would there be a reason, "not" to go ahead and load it back on. I'm sure the bug will be fixed shortly, but I'm new to all this, and don't need to try and trouble shoot a program in the midst of learning how it all works too.

Thanks for any suggestions,...>>>--->

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Nero Troubles ???

I have had Nero for last 3 years -- It's been used by my family and myself extensively ~~ Never had one problem that was not my fault or someone here clicking the wrong button or not knowing what to do.

Maybe I have been lucky !

3. GRCRYSTYK

GRCRYSTYK Member

Jeanc1,..
    Thanks for the input,..It seems there is an issue with the latest version,..I just don't want to make things worse trying to learn, and run in to troubles that may not be my fault,..;) I haven't made a coaster yet, and have burned quite a few. Still very much on the learning curve however,...

>>>--->

4. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

I have the latest version.. ! It is updated as soon as Nero puts a new segment out.

The latest one being Nero Media Player that came out this week.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2005
  5. GRCRYSTYK

GRCRYSTYK Member

Hmmm,..Interesting. I think I will just load it up, and ee how it goes. I'm sure it will be fine. Just thougtht if there really was something serious, I would hold off,..

Thanks,...>>>--->