1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero slideshow

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by lesstjake, Jan 10, 2007.

1. lesstjake

lesstjake Regular member

My friend showed me this program called PictureProject that came with her nikon camera and it was cool because it let you just select a lot of pictures, a song, and a theme, and it makes a slideshow. My sony camera came with a similar program except it makes the slideshow come out at like 320x240 resolution or something so its not very practical. I know Nero has a slideshow program but it doesn't have this feature. Are there any plugins for it or any other programs you know of that do this?

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

Exactly what do you mean? It won't select multiple pictures or you can't add audio or what?

3. lesstjake

lesstjake Regular member

Sorry for not being clear.

This program, PictureProject enables you to simply select a bunch of pictures, a theme or style, and a song, and the program automatically arranges the pictures into a slideshow using transitions and effects suitable to that style. I don't think nero slideshow can do this, I was wondering if there was a plugin or something. Or if you're familiar with any other programs that do this?

4. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

NeroVision can be used to make a slideshow and add multiple pictures at once, but you might have to arrange them. It uses audio you add, and it will add random transitions. It will also allow you to change the time each slide is displayed. You can also export the slide show as an MPEG file to be used in making a DVD with other video files. The output quality/frame size can also be changed.

You might just want to try NeroVision to see if you want to use it. There is a help that might help you decide and there may be a slideshow tutorial on the Nero site.
    http://www.nero.com/nero6/enu/631956523192996.html
    Don't worry about which version it is, they are work about the same.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  5. lesstjake

lesstjake Regular member

Thanks. Looked at that, its not really what I'm looking for. This program literally takes 5 seconds to make a nice slideshow movie. Just pick a style and it does transitions and timing and panning and everything. It might even attempt to sync it to the music but not sure about that one. She doesn't have her CD but I tried just copying the program folder and it says some files are missing so it won't work. Anyone else have any ideas?