1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero start smart

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by cardawg29, Nov 30, 2004.

1. cardawg29

cardawg29 Guest

I have a new BTC brand 8x dvr. It came with Nero start smart. I have dvd43 running in the background and Downloaded shrink. I attempted to burn a backup copy of Harry Potter 3. and when it came time to burn. I put in a 4.7 GB dvdr. Disk was to small to burn. I need to know what to do, and the exact steps to follow. Please Help.

2. swervin

swervin Regular member

I am fairly new to burning DVD's myself, but I do have several successful burns under my belt. After I found this place and the wonderful help, and reading all the fantastic guides, I quickly learned what and how to do it and mostly, what not to do or buy.

I do the following and it works every time. After having some decrypting problems with Shrink, I started ripping the DVD to my harddrive with DVD Decrypter. Then I run Shrink on the file to shrink it to fit a DVD-5 (4.7 gig) disk. I set Shrink to burn with Decrypter. Works every time for me.

Spend some time reading threads and guides. I did and it will save you a lot of money and aggravation.

Mike