1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero UDF/ISO mode problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fasfrank, Nov 27, 2003.

1. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

OK, I read the guide and really wanted to burn somthing using the UDF/ISO mode of Nero 6 Burning ROM (I geuss I needed a coaster) However...After I add my files Nero says "You have added Video content to a compilation that will not result in a DVD-video compliant disc. To create discs playable blah blah blah". Of course I burned it anyhow. Ive got Nero 6.0.0.19. It plays in my computer only. Nero works great in DVD-Video mode. I enjoy trying different methods so Im bound to fail once in a while! The guide I used is ddlooping's at shrink.org (I like the "wink" guides) does the guide need updated or am I just missing a step or maybe UDF/ISO isn't supposed to work as I thought it would?
    Has anyone had success with this version using the UDF/ISO mode? If yes how did u do it?
    Frank_X_X_X_X_X_[small]motorcycle racer
    computer newbie
    Sony VAIO
    Suzuki GSXR1000[/small]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2003
  2. Bodene

Bodene Regular member

All u have to do is put your burn-ready files from DVD Shrink or DVD2One or whatever compressor u use, into a folder on your HD named VIDEO_TS. Then, burn that folder onto your dvdr. Some players require that an AUDIO_TS folder (empty) burned onto the dvdr also, along side the VIDEO_TS folder. This is how I did it once back when I had nero v5, but I use DVD-Video mode only now that I have v6. If it works...stick with it.

3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi Bodine, I just wanted to give it a try and see what would happen...There are lots of features in lots of programs to play with, to see what they can or cannot do. Most of them can make coasters pretty well. I'm messing around with TMPGEnc, following Oriphus's guide. More fun.
    I usually do use the DVD-Video mode in Nero 6 but I thought I would try something new.
    Thanks,
    Frank ;D