1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero version 6.6.0.16

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by waves10, Jan 13, 2007.

1. waves10

waves10 Guest

what nero vision is compatible with nero version 6.6.0.16

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hi waves10
    Why not just upgrade Nero to the ones for 6.6.0.18.
    Here are the links to use:
    Package 1 (burning rom, express etc)
    Packagae 2 (recode, vision etc)

3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

4. djorgens

djorgens Guest

Hi Fellas,
    I have Nero 6.6.0.1 and I would like to use Recode. As far as I know, 6.6.0.1 doesn't have it. Can I use NVE 3.1.0.21 with my version? If so, is it as simple as downloading it and installing it?

Thanks for any advise.
    Don

5. binkie7

Hi djorgens
    Depends on what type of Nero you have like oem (one that came w/ a burner) or you bought the full version.
    OEM versions can have limited options in Nero - Recode and Vision aren't always included with them.

Which type of version do you have?

You can try updating your version to 6.6.0.18 (links above).

6. djorgens

djorgens Guest

Hi binkie7
    I think my version came with a DVD burner that I had installed. I have 6.6.0.18 downloaded. What is the procedure to upgrade? Will 6.6.0.18 have Recode in it or do I have to download that also?

7. binkie7

You can try downloading both packages and installing but your serial # 'decides' which options in Nero you'll have. So if they are not there with the version you have probably won't be there after you update.
    Looks like yours is an OEM version.

To upgrade Nero 6 to a full version hmmmm you might have to look on ebay, a store or something to find someone selling a FULL version. Then you could just type in the serial # and these programs should be unlocked.

As far as I know Nero is only selling version 7 now so you may want to consider that.

There is a free program like Recode (same developer) DVD Shrink that's free that you can use.

8. djorgens

djorgens Guest

Thanks for your advise and help. I currently have DVD Shrink and use the program. I have read that Recode is an excellent program and wanted to give it a try. Thanks again.

9. binkie7

Not a problem djorgens :)
    Recode is good - a little faster than Shrink and a little better on the quality imho.

You could always download a trial of Nero 7 from Nero's site and try it out. I think the trial is good for like 30 days.