1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision 4. Need help...

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Shinbone, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Shinbone

Shinbone Member

Hi, all. I am having a problem with Nero 7 playback of AVI files I have imported from our camcorder. I have lots of small avi files that I'd like to burn onto a standard size DVD with menus. I am trying to use Nero Vision 4 to do this.
    However, when I play the avi files back on Nero only, they appear digitized somewhat and sort of marblized. The same files play fine on Windows Media player on the same computer. Gspot tells me I have the right codecs. (Otherwise I don't think they would even play good on Windows Media Player.)
    So what can I do to get Nero to play these correctly? (They were imported using Roxio Easy Media Creator 8, Media Import.)
    Thanks.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

Nero and Roxio don't mix well on the same computer, SOMETIMES. So far some computers work ok and others don't when they have both installed. They conflict..... I would uninstall Roxio and just use Nero! Nero is the so much better program than Roxio. and...... do a registry clean up, defrag and reboot after uninstall!