1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision - capture video

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Hazerj, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Hazerj

Hazerj Member

I just installed the Nero 7 Ultra upgrade "Nero-7.9.6.0_eng_update.exe" without any issues. Now when I launch Nero Vision 4 and attempt to capture video to the hard drive, my Sony device is recongnized, but none of the button on the Nero's virtual recorder are enabled. I cannot do anything! The Sony device I am using is a Video Walkman GV-D800 NTSC. I was always able to record to the hard drive prior to this upgrade. I do have DirectX 9.c installed if that makes a difference ??? Help would be apppreciated

2. Zapattack

Zapattack Member

Same here, using 7590.
    However, using composite on a VCR does give me the red record light.
    So why not on cable connection?

3. Hazerj

Hazerj Member

Hmm

Did a little experimenting and found that I need to put a tape into my Sony Video Walkman in order for Nero's VCR button to become enabled. But this does me no good, since I have a VHS-VCR and I am using the Sony Video Walkman as a pass-through via firewire so that I can record from VHS tape to DVD. When I select the Nero's virtual VCR record button, it records from the tape in the Sony Video Walkman and not from the VHS VCR's tape.

4. Zapattack

Zapattack Member

Looks like my problem different. I re-installed the capture card
    drivers and NeroVision will record properly: Record button active.