1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision error

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by horst0815, Mar 11, 2007.

1. horst0815

horst0815 Member

Hi,

for me Nero Vision is always crashing when I'm trying to record audio. I'm curios, if this is maybe a (audio driver?) problem specific to my computer or if others can reproduce this, too.

Can somebody who is also using Nero 7 please try the following and report here, if Nero Vision also crashes?

Start "Nero Vision" -> "Make Slideshow" -> "DVD Video" -> Click on the "Show Audio" Tab above the timeline -> Click on the "Record audio" button.

Nero version 7.7.5.1
    Nero Vision version 4.9.0.18

Thanks,
    horst

2. Corypolo

Corypolo Member

Hi horst.

I just tried it just like you wrote it (although I had nothing to record at the moment) and it didn't crash.

3. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

I think we found a bug when using the record audio button, but I can't find the thread right now. Nero has been advised, but it would not hurt to send in your report.

Yep--that's it--Runtime Error and has to close. There are other bugs concerning audio playback/recording/editing. I don't know if they are all tied together, but there are several.

If Corypolo's install works without the error, I would wonder what the difference in the install is?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007
  4. Corypolo

Corypolo Member

Hi folks!

Well, I don't have the exact same version of Nero as horst. Mine's is Nero 7 Premium 7.0.1.4; I'm assuming my Nero Vision (though also a NV 4) is slightly different also.

5. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

Yea, you are about 14 months back.

6. Corypolo

Corypolo Member

Yeah? Well at least mine works (I'm teasing)

7. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

It is really hard for me to understand why Nero has such poor quality control that a utility worked better 10 updates ago than it does now! I think they are trying to integrate too many utilities and have loads of problems because of it.

8. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

One aspect where Nero Really fails is when burning AVI files, there are so many threads where there is an audio lag problem...with every new release I'm hoping they will find a fix.

7.0.1.4 was an excellent version, along with 7.0.8.2 but I am now happily using and recommending 7.5.9.0

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007