1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision Express 2

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mistacbo, Feb 7, 2005.

1. mistacbo

mistacbo Member

Hey guys and thanks for stopping by and reading my prob. Ok I have burned a avi to a dvd using the Nero Vision program but I am having a big problem. The crap wont work in my dvd player. I mean the movie menu pops up but when i press the play button I hear the disc trying to load but then a few seconds later the stop icon pops up on the screen. Is there a setting i am not using or what the crap... o but the things works perfectly in my pc dvd player... Whats wrong someone help me

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

What brand/format/speed rate of media do you use? example sony + 4x.

How fast did you burn that disc?

Has that player ever played any dvd-r or dvd+r before?

Sounds like that stand alone player will not recognize that backup "no disc inserted" errors.

Burning too fast,poor quality media,and wrong format usually the culprit.

Your pc is suppose to play it's own backups and they should play great. Certain stand alones have a harder time reading burned dvd's.Stand alone's magnify the problems with media. Media is the # issue when it comes to dvd burning.The cheap,poor media can screw you up big-time.Poor media has to be burned slower.

Here's a free program that will tell us who made those blank discs you burning: http://afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd-r_tools/dvd_identifier.cfm

download the program,insert blank disc,click on the question mark, it should tell you the manufacturers name and code # example: manufacturer=ritek
    code=g04, this is ritekgo4.That will give us a place to start.Later