1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero vision express 3...

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by raincoat, Feb 17, 2007.

1. raincoat

raincoat Member

Hey everyone! I know this has probably been asked in the past but i cant find it so im asking again.I was to create a dvd with the files i have. I converted them to VOB files and they workfine. I want to create a menu that says what each file is so that i can just play the indivual file( i dont want all of them as one long movie). How do i do this? I have the newest verson of nero and i heard some people use nero vision express. Frankly i dont understand nero express and there is no tuteral.Any infor/help you guys have would be great! Thanks!

2. attar

attar Senior member

The newest version is Nero vision 4, but it's much the same as Nero Vision Express.
    I assume that you have the vob's in separate folders and that they don't have to be converted from/to PAL/NTSC.
    Start Nero Vision ->Make DVD -> Add Video.
    On the Content page -> Add Video Files.
    Navigate your way to the first folder, highlight the vob's and click 'Open'.
    You may be asked if you want to join these files into one file (yes).
    Note:you are only joining these particular vob files, not all the files which will go onto the disk.
    After the files are imported, click 'Add Video Files' again.
    Keep doing this until the disk is full.
    Continue on to the Select Menu page, accept the default, then right click on each of your imported clips on the Menu screen and change the properties, eg give suitable descriptive name.
    After that go on to the simulation screen and click on each menu item to see if it meets your needs and burn.