1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision Express closes when I try to add files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by selena, Mar 25, 2004.

1. selena

selena Member

I have tried several times to make a dvd with nero vision and it just isn't working. Every time I attempt to add a file the whole program just closes. I made a dvd with tmpgenc and it worked fine but took six days. I paid for the whole Nero suite and can't use it. I would really appreciate some help.

2. MysticE

MysticE Active member

What kind of files are you trying to add?

3. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Have you tried with more than one source file, to see if the file you are trying to add may be the problem?

Are you able to add AVI, VOB, etc files? Or if you try to load pictures for creating a slideshow do you have this problem?

4. selena

selena Member

I have tried AVI and VOB files, but no pictures

5. mibrze

mibrze Guest

I had the same problem with Nero Vision Express. I uninstalled all codecs that I had on my computer, which included ffshow, divxtotal, nimo, xvid. I did this through the Windows Control Panel Add Remove Programs process. After rebooting, I reinstalled the latest Nero updates from their website. I rebooted again and then installed the KLite codecs pac. Nero Vision Express is now working. Since all computer configs are different, this may not work for you, but thought I'd offer the solution that worked for me.