1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero vision express

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by judyrose, Jun 25, 2004.

1. judyrose

judyrose Member

when i come to burn a DVD the program states that there is not enough spce for the temporary files at the selected destination. I have changed the destination several times but still get the message. Can any help me please

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

How much free HD space do you have?

3. judyrose

judyrose Member

Not much HD space left could this be the problem

Last edited: Jun 27, 2004
  4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Are you trying to do dvd backups?

5. judyrose

judyrose Member

No, I am downloading avi. files and trying to burn them. Novice at this really!

6. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

That could definitely be the problem .... what kind of AVI files are we talking about and how long and how large might they be?

7. judyrose

judyrose Member

they are video files quite big 600MG thanks for your help. I will make more space on my HD. thanks again

8. Kalem

Kalem Guest

my problem with nero vision express is when i want to burn my AVI and DAT movies it crashes, only when i insert a blank DVD disc. It says 'program not responding' but when i take the dvd disk out, the program starts working again, i have 2 different movies waiting to be burned but my nero vision express keeps crashing when i put a *BLANK* dvd disk in to burn.

ive tried reinstalling the program but i keep getting the same damn problem. can anyone at all please help me with this stupid problem? thanks.

9. mindgod

mindgod Guest

kalem, download the latest version of NERO. If you already did that, well it's not the software problem...it's your computer.

Do the following (not in any order

defrag your hardrive
    do error scan
    remove useless services, do not run any additional programs in the background

update RAM if neccesary.. you should have at least 256 mb ram

use a good paging file...like 500 mb (at least) I use 3000.

get spybot and do a spy scan

basically.... get your computer up to date (go to windows update) and get it at it's optimum level.

then try again.

and boot the CD always BEFORE you open nero. use good media, and update the firmware of your driver. and make sure you have a good ASPI layer. Nero ASPI doesn't cut it... use a good system ASPI. (search on this site)

and post your computer specs.

good day, mindgod

10. doom_ut2

doom_ut2 Member

This happened to me, when i tried to use nero vision to burn an avi to hdd or even dvd, it used up all my hd space no matter how much i had. i went into the options and changed the quality setting, this seemed to shrink the filesize of the avi onto dvd and this worked ok, tho when i watched the dvd back the audio went out of snyc towards the end, anyone know why this mite be??

11. skews

skews Guest

Try changing the video settings from pal to ntsc or the other way round, it uses different frames per second rate. you can download avicodec from this site that tells you what the fps rate for the avi file your trying to burn.