1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision keep closing down after transcoding

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by chrono916, Mar 2, 2007.

1. chrono916

chrono916 Member

it's been doing that to me for the past day now. i'm making my own custom DVD with menus and everything, and a lot of times, Nero Vision will transcode it at the end but then the program just shuts down automatically. what is going on? its also strange on how now my Video Transcoding is always at 100.0% but the Audio is at 0. by the way, i am using Nero 7.7.5.1.

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

Yesterday, mine just stopped in the middle of transcoding. No messages, just stopped. I had to restart, of course, and found my computer was running slow for some other reason. I ended up doing a cold boot to restore. I also defragged my hard drive, and one or both procedures seemed to help. Check how much space you have on your hard drive for Nero to use.

Anyway, if you can find a HeroHistory log you might try posting it, after removing the serial numbers. It seems the newer versions of Nero automatically hide some of the numbers, but just make sure.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007