1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Nero Vision] Tiny Jitter

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Alex_C, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Alex_C

Alex_C Member

Hi. I burned some XviD NTSC videos onto a PAL format disk and everything is working pretty well, apart from about every second it looks like theres a millisecond freeze (Only really noticeable when theres slow smooth movements on the screen. Now unfortunately once I notice something like this it really starts to grind on me, and I was wondering if there is a way to prevent it from happening?

I am using 'Long Play' quality settings and Double Pass encoding. Is the 'Long Play' the reason for the problem?

[Oh and I found a fix for audio going out of sync too, remove the 'Nero Video Decoder' codec from your PC.]

2. dazman37

dazman37 Member

Hi Alex

i have the same problem, i get a very slight pause every 3 secs, i emailed nero about the problem and had no reply and have looked on the net for an answer but have not found anything :eek:(

I use WinAVI video converter and get perfect results but what i really want to do is creat menus etc which this program doesnt do