1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Wave Editor Sucks A$$!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by poosee, Feb 9, 2011.

1. poosee

poosee Member

I'm seriously getting fed up with the crappy fade, and splice options of Wave Editor 4. Any time I fade a song in, fade a song out, merge, cut, or drop a song in to an existing song, it starts, or fades in-out with a stupid squuishing sound like I just stomped a frog to death, with one strong whack. Why the hell does it do this? I'll add a song directly from my library, that I know plays perfect, and it will start it with a pop of noise a 10th of a second long, and no matter how far I crop the intro in, it will never get rid of it. What's the use of a fade in, or out, when you have a nasty squishing noise as it passes the end line of the fade in? I spend hours trying to move the line barely here, and there, and one time as it passes it will sound pretty good, then as I run it by again just to check it, and there's that nasty squish again. And it's not just a noise that disappears as you save it. When you save the song, it saves the squish noise with it, as a constant reminder of just how crappy of a job it did. What is causing this? Anybody?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  2. poosee

poosee Member

Problem solved!! Cool Editor Pro 2.1