1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERO Website and software.

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by fstcarr, Jan 11, 2007.

1. fstcarr

fstcarr Member

What is going on..the web site is down, the software is so very fat and sad. After using Nero 6, Nero 7 is a step back to ancient times.
    First thing it did is ruin a CDRW by making it a UDF. WHY?
    You cannot change where it puts the temp files, loads up in My documents!??? as if it was not going to bring the machine to a crawl
    Can't make a bootable anything!!!???? WHY??? what were they thinking?
    Oh well off it comes and back on with 6. No I will not spend any more time attempting to use it, it's an upgrade, not a different planet. Click-on the on-line help link, page cannot be displayed, go to yahoo, type in Nero, click-on the link ...page cannot be displayed.
    I think anyone having to do with Nero 7 roll out should be shot.
    Why would you produce something with less features and less functionality than a previous version. Why would you include a Help link that doesn't work $65.00 in the trash can AGAIN!

2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

do you by chance still have the link you tried and i'll see if its working yet.

Nero may not be the issue, you may have spyware or a virus which is causing your pc grief.When did you defrag last?