1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero won't rip with dvd shrink

Discussion in 'Audio' started by bbamx68, Jul 17, 2004.

1. bbamx68

bbamx68 Guest

This cant be good, I just tried decrypter and it came up with the same power calibration error,I dont have a clue as what this means,I start burning with 1 gig of memory and by the time it get to the burn part i'm down to 50% with a memory free program.

2. bbamx68

bbamx68 Guest

Again brobear,You are the bear,Thanks woof -I uninstalled nero, decypter,dvd shrink and rebooted,I then used reg clean and rebooted again,then I installed decrypter and then dvd shrink,I just burnt a disk with no errors.no power problems either, I also dumped the memory free program and some web assistant program I didnt even know was download(gotta watch those sneaky downloads. well i'll try again later.I feel a lot better knowing its not my new power supply,this asus mainboard picks up my cpu as two intel 3000 when I only have one and asus doesnt answer tech requests,i've called and emailed them,no reply

3. brobear

brobear Guest

bbamx68
    Glad we got you off and running and good luck. I've got one program that sees my system as a dual P4, I wish. I just don't pay attention to it. The prog works. Somethings aren't worth the bother if they're not causing a problem. The new version of Shrink, 3.2, is due out soon. Some nice mods over the current. Some control changes as well. I'm testing a 3.2 Beta and it's a better program than the 3.1.

4. bbamx68

bbamx68 Guest

This is a p4, my first intel cpu I have ever bought for myself.between the 3000 cpu and the 800 fsb I figured hey why buy something is going out of date before I get it up and running.only paid 425 for barebones with scorpion case,450 dual fan p.s.cpu.then sold my amd1400/shuttle m.b. for $225 so 200 to upgrade,i'm pretty happy.Hey again thanks,have a great evening

5. bbamx68

bbamx68 Guest

This is a p4, my first intel cpu I have ever bought for myself.between the 3000 cpu and the 800 fsb I figured hey why buy something is going out of date before I get it up and running.only paid 425 for barebones with scorpion case,450 dual fan p.s.cpu.then sold my amd1400/shuttle m.b. for $225 so 200 to upgrade,i'm pretty happy.Hey again thanks,have a great evening

6. bbamx68

bbamx68 Guest

I just noticed you asked about posting this in the audio section, I'm new to this site and I didnt notice I was in the audio...sorry i'm learningg alot from everyone here.

7. brobear

brobear Guest

You're welcome. Check the Nero when the new version comes out. It usually works exceptionally well with Shrink. If the problem crops up again, at least you know the cause and the cure.

8. bbamx68

bbamx68 Guest

Hey brobear and woof811 and all Found out after getting the seller to give me a new motherboard that it was my nec 2500a dvd drive that went bonkers,Bought a sony 12x and burning great.Thanks so much, lost my copy of dvd xcopy express rf and 123 studios is going under.anyone have a copy or know where to get one.I've been using shrink but on this one movie it says it cant use format and closes,does fantastic on every other one