1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hawaii808, Feb 8, 2005.

1. hawaii808

hawaii808 Guest

Just wondering if anyone can answer my question? Maybe I haven't read enough though tried to search, but some dvd programs claim that there burnt dvds can't be traced back to your computer. If so does nero have anything that can trace back to your computer?

2. camstuf

camstuf Guest

WTF???

3. hawaii808

hawaii808 Guest

hey just answer the question. Last time i chack it's a forum. If you don't know what I mean then thats cool. But WTF. Ain't helping.

4. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

If you want to see what's encoded to a dvd after you've burned it, look at the dvd with a program like dvdinfopro. I don't think there is any information encoded about the computer itself. There is, however, an "implementation id" that indicates the burn engine. Dvds burned with Nero will say so.

IAC, the question does seem a bit suspicious, don't you think? Why would one care, unless one were doing something one didn't want anyone else to know about?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2005
  5. hawaii808

hawaii808 Guest

Thanks for the help. Just wondering cause other companys claim no tracking, just wondering because i just give them away to friends for free so i hate for it to come back to me. When i ain't making anything out of it, accuatly spending money if anything.