1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero???

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by GatlinGun, Mar 28, 2005.

1. GatlinGun

GatlinGun Regular member

Hello,

I just had a Pioneer DVD-MCC(warranty)replace my DVR-105. Nero only records DVD+R/RW, and not the other dics (DVD-R/RW,DVD+9 dual layer) that the new unit is suppose to record. How can I do a NERO firmware update if i bought the disc from Best Buy? Thanks!!

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

I belive the software is transparent to the type of media you are using. Where does Nero limit you to +r?
    This is a hardware restriction I belive.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  3. GatlinGun

GatlinGun Regular member

In Nero recode 2.

4. GatlinGun

GatlinGun Regular member

Any other ideas!!

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Heck,
    If that really the case, use DVD Decrypter(freeware) or AnyDVD(retail). I khow thowe peices of software will do the job!

6. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

I googled Nero Recode 2 and found this in their Home page. Please read closely

Nero Recode 2 is a new program for copying and archiving non-copy-protected DVD video titles onto 4.7 GB DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW or DVD-RAM discs.

If the source DVD is larger than 4.7 GB, Nero Recode 2 can compress the contents so that they fit onto an empty DVD disc without any noticeable loss of quality.

If you have DVD-Video titles on different DVDs and would like to compile your favorite titles onto one DVD, you can use Nero Recode 2 to have the desired DVD-Video titles in a new compilation which you can then 'burn'. It does not matter whether you burn the compilation on a DVD or a CD.

Nero Recode 2 is a program you can use to convert DVD-Video titles that are not copy-protected into the Nero Digital Format (MPEG-4) and to burn them onto discs.

Nero Recode 2 needs
    special system requirements