1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

neroreloaded serial #'s

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Stan03, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Stan03

Stan03 Guest

I've just upated nero to 6.6 Reloaded and now my
    serial#'s are invalid???????
    PLease help

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

My "bought" serial worked ... if you purchased yours, you may want to contact Nero and find out if you serial was blacklisted.

3. ASSH

ASSH Member

THIS NUMBER WORKS

[REMOVED]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

VERY DUMB!!

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

ASSH

Let's never do that again. Have a look at the forum rules.

6. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Looks like we have a bug in our Nero 6.6 posted on the website.

We have found that a certain set of valid serial keys are not being recognized by our Nero 6.6 build. Our Tech's have been informed about this, and will check your serail key against a list and once they confirm its a valid serial key, they will issue you a replacement serial key. So if you run into this issue, send an Email to our support team at techsupport@nero.com and provide your Name, Email address, and Serial key. And be clear to state the problem is Nero 6.6 not recognizing your valid serial key.

We have a 5 working day response time currently. You can still work with the Nero 6.6 in Demo mode till you get a response back with a new serial key from our support team.

Sorry for the trouble.

Regards,

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA

7. Stan03

Stan03 Guest

Thanks for quick response on Nero 6.6 serial key, I'll
    e-mail the information requested.

Thanks again!!!

8. nrmsmith

nrmsmith Member

Hi Craig

I've just upgraded to Nero6 Reloaded, and everything seems fine except for some strange reason when I playback DVD movies I keep getting a dialog pops up saying "Multichannel Plugin" required. Since I bought a legal copy off web, and have downloaded and installed Packs 1 & 2, I thought I should already have the Multichannel plugin. Never met this problem before upgrading.

Is this another oddity due the serial number bug?

9. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Hi Nrmsmith,

Yes and no. This normally occurs when the serial key simply is not registering properly. Normally, you can resolve in one of two ways.
    The easiest way is to simply launch the Nero StartSmart, and click on the NERO button in the Top left of the window. This takes you to the Nero Product Center, click on the Serial Number tab and there you will see your serial key. Click on the minus button next to it to delete your serial key. Then click on Enter New, and reenter your serial key. This normally resolves the issue.

The second way would be to use the Nero Clean Tool to uninstall Nero, and then reinstall with your Nero 6 serial key.

Regards,

Craig

10. nrmsmith

nrmsmith Member

Craig

Weird. I did what you said, and I'm still getting the Multichannel plugin dialog. I tried both removing & re-entering my serial number, and clean installing Nero (Packs 1 & 2) on a new PC that has never seen Nero before, and I still get this behaviour.

I run Showtime, load and start running a DVD movie; then I click on "Preferences" (Ctrl+C) and click the DVD General Tab/Option, and up pops the Multichannel Plugin Required dialog, trying to sell me what I've already paid for :(

Nigel

11. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Send me an Email at techsupport4@nero.com and include your Nero 6 serial key.

I will test it to confirm it works or not>

Regards,

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA