1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerovision 3 (3.0.1.27) Compatibility

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by niemand, Feb 8, 2005.

1. niemand

niemand Guest

I created a music video DVD using Nerovision 3 (3.0.1.27). It works just fine on every DVD player in my house. It does not work on my DVD player I have in my minivan. Player in minivan is a Rosen A9. Sometimes it goes to menu. But play a video from menu and it starts then stops right away.

Things I tried are as follows:
    Burned to both DVD-R and DVD+R. Same problem.
    I then used Roxio DVD Builder 6.0 and burned to both DVD-R and DVD+R and it works just fine. So it has something to do with Nerovision.

Any ideas?

2. bobjonson

bobjonson Member

Every time i use nerovision theres something wrong with the dvd. Either some files dont play properly, or the dvd freezes at certain spots and all the data after that is corrupt, etc etc etc. So i switched to roxio, and while it takes a bit longer to set up the dvd it always burns properly (Except for some problem with the aspect ratio on widescreen movies that i havent figured out yet). You can have it make an ISO file first to make sure that everything turned out right before wasting a dvd too.