1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEROVISION closes whenever I try to open a project

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by riotxgirl, Mar 10, 2007.

1. riotxgirl

riotxgirl Member

I'm using the Nerovision part of Nero Pro 7.

Whenever I click 'open saved project' and click on the project I want opened, the entire program just shuts down. It's like I'm clicking the X button. Of course, it only does that on the one project I have due on Monday. Does anyone know why this is doing this and how I can fix it?

Help is appreciated.

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

You can open other projects, but not this one? Can you start new projects?

All I might think would be something about the project was causing problems. Perhaps one of the files was corrupt, or maybe been moved. The software seems to have problems with file manipulation and was not written to give you an escape route or information on what is wrong. I just started NeroVision and opened a project and got a bunch of messages about files used in earlier projects that have not been on this system for months!

I would suggest trying to open an old project, then try your's again. If that doesn't work, try opening a new project and start over!!

If you really need the project and can't figure it out, perhaps reinstall. I would put the project in another folder just in case Nero tried to erase it. Of course, just rebooting may help.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007
  3. riotxgirl

riotxgirl Member

Yes I can start new projects and I can assure you none of the files have been moved, renamed, changed, etc. Restarting doesn't do anything and I'd try to do anything to stay away from reinstalling. I absolutely NEED this by tomorrow. Please help.

4. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

Did you try rebooting? Any other programs running, if so, try to shut them down to test.