1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeroVision Express 2 Problems

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by indignat, May 30, 2007.

1. indignat

indignat Guest

Hey, ive been trying to use this to burn some mpgs onto a dvd but there are some issues that keep coming up that i would like some help on.

One would be the fact that NVE closes after 10secs of opening it, I get a program not responding box. Sometimes it lasts for a while and times it wont even open before it shows the message. Would really like to know whats going on here...

My 2nd problem is that I've gotten everything I need done but shorty after the trans coding process, I get an error that says
    "Unable to prepare data for recording: Transcoding of videos failed'

I have my error file so im going to put it here, hopefully it helps:

Well I hope somebody could help me fix these problems I'm having, and thanks for any answers in advanced.

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

There's noting in that log that can help us really identify what the problem is unless you can understand this..

..which I can't, as I'm not as savvy with Vision Express logs as I am with other Nero apps.

However, you are using a very old version of Nero Recode which is now 2 version behind the latest. What I reccomend you do is upgrade to a later version. If you wish to do that, uninstall Nero, run these clean tools..
    Nero 6 Clean Tool

Nero Vision Express clean tool

Registry clener

Now, reboot your PC and reinstall the latest version of Nero, which is Nero 7 and contains Nero Vision Express 4.

3. indignat

indignat Guest

Alright, I'll try that then.