1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerovision Express 2 Transcoding Problems

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Hywel, Sep 1, 2004.

1. photog

photog Member

Craig
    Good to hear from you again! Our group reports Recode completely DISFUNCTIONAL! Clicking any of the 3 buttons causes a shutdown.
    Are you aware that NVE 3100 has lost the option during a DVD slide show to return the viewer to the menu after each program (slideshow)? I wasalso somewhat shicked to find that it is not possible to go back to 3027 and use a project created by 3100. Surely this was not the intention?
    Ron
    PS Quality was excellent and shimmer or whatever you want to call it (due to over-sharpening images appears to be absent. Good!

2. Talksalot

Talksalot Member

~VADIMBAR~

Could I persuade you to provide a listing of which programs are loading automatically in your task manager? Maybe not every program is necessarily causing a problem, but one in particular is. If others run the same program in common, testing can be done to see if it alone is the cause. I've had something similar happen before, and would be relieved if the solution were so simple. It would be prudent to not run unnecessary additional software while creating a NVE project until this is fixed, on this much I totally agree, but it would be better to not shut down everything to accommodate Nero.

For instance, I use a utility in system tray which opens and closes the DVD drive being as the manufacturer poorly designed it with a button located below the tray making it difficult to close after being opened. I'd like to keep it resident for this reason. APC Powerchute is nice to track how much time until shutdown when power outages hit, but not mandatory and can be easily sacrificed during burns, the rest as well, but it would be unacceptable to shut down firewall unless unplugged... so it’s preferable to trace the real problem rather than throw baby out with the bathwater in the process.

I'm looking forward to better Nero support as well. To date I've never contacted Nero thanks to a well known reputation of either not responding or resolving. Many large software companies have been this way [Roxio comes to mind], while smaller companies bend over backward to assist, so it would be excellent to see one care enough to eliminate this problem.

~Hywel~

At least your company has a sense of humor about organization... my husband constantly asks where things are in our refrigerator, to which I always respond, it's behind the milk! Few people enjoy change, expressly in-home, but on the job it can easily cause chaos. Our own business was no exception, but changes were accomplished gradually with a well thought out strategy so most came to like the end result. I hope this is the case with Nero and others going through this as well.

3. jgcha

jgcha Member

VADIMBAR;

In addition to TALKSALOT's question - I have a stupid one.

TASKMANAGER has 2 different catagories of apps:
    1) Applications
    2) Processes

Did you just shut down Applications - or Processes also?

FYI: MSCONFIG (RUN, type in MSCONFIG) permits you to easily disable SERVICES - another catagory of troublemakers.

Care must be taken shutting down Processes and Services - I have won the monkee at the keyboard award. More than once.

4. Talksalot

Talksalot Member

Deleted Glitch Message

Last edited: Mar 10, 2005
  5. Talksalot

Talksalot Member

Another Deleted Glitch Message

6. Talksalot

Talksalot Member

Another Deleted Glitch Message

7. Talksalot

Talksalot Member

Last one! Sorry... cable connection acting up today. Hit stop button when post wouldn't go through, did anyhow without my knowing.

8. Talksalot

Talksalot Member

~jgcha~

IMO a smart question! Wish I'd though of it. You are so right about services. However, I've had msconfig disable all services and give me a little scare until I figured out what happened (while system restore also failed to save even 1 restore point, leaving me to re-install the bugger - what was that about!). Phew! This led to the next series of events.

Shut off 'routing and remote services' because it was turned on as a result of the above situation. Didn't know what it did and interfered with arp cache flushing. Didn't need it, shouldn't be on by default. There are many settings in Windows which affect unexpected functions, so I've discovered through trial and error. Great for raising blood pressure.

You may be on to something that could be investigated further by someone who understands Windows services, what functions they perform, and how. To me they are an enigma, been busy putting out fires much of the time to actually study the subject.

Guess I should join your 'monkey at the keyboard' club while I'm at it. Great fun watching the computer go *fwoop* and stop running. Where do I sign up?

9. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Hi PhotoG,

This is the first I've heard of someone reporting Nero Recode as being 'completely disfunctional'.
    And I've been doing some tests while I'm here in our Germany office with Recode, and I've not see this issue of it closing as soon as you click any option such as "Copy Entire DVD to DVD" or "Recode DVDs and Videos to Nero Digital".

Can you send me personal Email at techsupport4@nero.com with a copy of the file genereated by Nero InfoTool, and provide details as to what exactly you are trying to do? For example, trying to backup a DVD using AnyDVD, DVD Decryptor, DVD43, etc. The only issue I'm aware of is the issue with "Remake a DVD" not importing content from a Video_TS folder.

Our QA is working on qualifying a new NVE and Nero Recode build, they are currently testing the NVE program, and have not yet started on Nero Recode. But I'll be looking over their shoulders to see what they find, and how they are doing their testing.

As for the slideshow issue, I was just testing the NVE3100 build yesterday as I wanted the NST file to "Play Title Again" when creating a slide show, but it always went back to the Menu instead. The "Play Titile Again" option was only working with Video Titles created with NVE3100, not with SlideShow Titles created wtih NVE3100. So even though I was not testing your issue, it did work when I was doing my testing. I'll have to test on a DVD Player, as I was only testing in ShowTime.
    In your tests, were you refering to Play Back on a DVD Player, or in our Nero ShowTime software?

As for projects created in NVE3100 not working with NVE3027, I'll have to check with our engineers to see if there was a major change in the program. We are always trying to ensure that our programs are backward compatible. But we can not always ensure that older versions will work with Projects created in newer versions. It all depends on the type of changes we made in the Engine.

Regards,

Craig
    Nero Inc
    USA

10. jgcha

jgcha Member

Talksalot/Craig:

Talksalot:

I hope you didn't break your machine on my FYI!!! As a rule of thumb, I don't fool with Microsoft Processes/Services (with a few exceptions that I won't get into - too risky). Routing and remote services control Internet & Mail access and should not be turned off I believe. It is unlikely to have any impact on our NVE problem I suspect.

I have had to rebuild machines from scratch (more than once over the years) after hacking at MS internals, although services and processes are normally easily recovered.

Tweak with caution!

Craig:

A continuation of our offline discussions;

I have had some success - I think.

Steps I took:
    1) Uninstall NVE/NBR and Pinnacle Studio 8 ATI
    2) Manual edit of registry to remove all references to all three programs. There are HUNDREDS of leftover entries in the registry!!! This is after windows uninstall, Symantec registry clean!
    3) Install current NVE. Tried 'known bad' NVE project file - SUCCESS! Perfect burn to my HD
    4) Install current NBR on top - SUCCESS with bad file
    5) Installed Studio 8. This involves 2 steps:
    a) Original ATI disk
    b) Update files pulled from Pinnacle
    6) Pinnacle failed to run - Microsoft enigma error messages. Hmmmmm
    7) Uninstalled Pinnacle. Reinstalled only original ATI files - SUCCESS with NVE 'Known Bad' File!!!

another hmmmmm

Unscientific opinion: NVE not compatable with Studio 8 update files (since about OCT 04). I normally install Studio FIRST. NVE fails in an uncivilized and random fashion in that case - I suspect with Microsoft help. Pinnacle update fails to run at all if it's installed on top of NVE.

Kinda looks to me like ORDER OF INSTALLATION may have an impact on results. Not the first time I've run into that - but it's been some years.

You guys may want to look at modularizing your program so that you are hooking into other programs/codecs as little as possible. There is NO WAY that you can be compatable with everything - just make sure that your program is self sufficient and improve error handling and reporting so that debug is possible. User interface and Error handling is 95% of most programs.

Don't change other (Non-Nero) program/registry settings without clear user OK. That makes it impossible to fix problems - not good for Nero or the user.

Hope this helps - hopefully you're having a great time in Germany.

11. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Hi jgcha,

This is very good feedback. I'll generate a bug report so our Engineers can test with Pinnacle Studio 8.

I did test our software with theirs in the past, but that was quite some time back now, and I did not have any issues then. But only takes one upgrade to change that. :)

Regards,

Craig

12. 23sgte

23sgte Member

ccampbell, thanks for your concern. I have sent you an e-mail with (hopefully) lots of details to help you.

Others, What type of avi are you having problems with?

I am calfing out (instant error message as soon as encoding begins) when trying to use NVE to burn a DVD from xvid files. If the source file is a DivX file, I have been successful.

MysticE, thanks for the hints on gspot etc...

13. VADIMBAR

VADIMBAR Member

~Talksalot~
    Send me your email address I will forward you a screen shots of my task manager.
    VADIMBAR@HOTMAIL.COM

14. jgcha

jgcha Member

23sgte,

With my setup I have virtually eliminated AVI encoding as the problem - early on. I saw no correlation between failure and encoding method after repeated 'controlled' attempts.

MPG encoding same.

I am thinking that on my system NVE is conflicting with other software (I think in my case studio) and order of installation matters.

As a test:
    1) Remove all Nero SW (use windows uninstall)
    2) Remove ALL OTHER VIDEO SOFTWARE (except your graphics card SW) - encoders, rippers, testers, ANYTHING. Start with a 'clean' machine with nothing to possibly confuse NVE.
    3) Use a registry clean tool (Symantec or equv) to clean up registry. I think XP has one hidden somewhere? Don't try a manual registry clean unless you are really adept at Windows internals.
    4) Reboot. Install NVE. Try. Report.

If NVE works - add ONE SW at a time and reboot between attempts.

If NVE does not work - look at applications/processes and shut down only SW you can identify. Reboot before retry. (reboot clears any hidden subroutines associated with the app/proc that may be running).

When NVE breaks (or starts working) - you have your culprit.

Lots of work - but to fix a problem like this you have to change one variable at a time to get to root cause.

Report findings to Craig - that can help Nero focus in on bug(s) in NVE. That will give us all working SW at some point.

15. Talksalot

Talksalot Member

~jgcha~

Never fear, not your doing. An external drive refused to delete a problem file. Was trying to trick OS into providing access to remove the file with minimal interference being as safety mode wasn't doing the trick. Msconfig was how I managed this, but in the process accidentally turned off all services and had to turn them back on manually, not knowing which should not be turned on until they created other issues. A learning curve and crash course on not panicking and problem resolution. Sometimes a cure is worse than the disease.

Routing and remote services was indeed causing issues for arp cache flushing, which in turn affected network connection repair. Turning this service off eliminated what turns out to be a common problem for many, and has so far had no adverse effect. I did not experiment blindly, but rather sought expert advise before tweaking services. This is not half as scary as altering the registry, which is also not hard to learn how to safely do.

~VADIMBAR~

Thanks for the offer, but I’m moving on to find ingenuous answers and responses to DVD authoring questions. Maybe one day NVE will work, hard telling, but I’m tired of fooling with it and playing the waiting game. I’ll leave technical brainstorming to intelligent, and important big wigs to figure out, then hope for miracles.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  16. VADIMBAR

VADIMBAR Member

`TALKSALOT~
    I love NVE when its working. I'll give you a short explainiation of what I did. I ran Task manager and terminated all processes that were activated by the user. I left the system processes alone. I turned off my virus checker. Shut down power save modes. I disconnected from the network. I also disconnected any external HW except for the DVD burner. I changed the background of my laptop to a blank screen and I set the screen saver to blank. If you check your CPU usage it should be around 1% and fairly stable. My PF usage was below 170MB. Now This works every other time. The App when it works is fantastic. I have a little move editing background and we definitly have come a long way. The quality and transitions are excellent. Stability off the app is absurd. Nero you obviously have some work to do. Although I love the NVE I need to find something stable.TALKSALOT lot me know please if you find an app that you are happy with.
    Thank you,
    Vadim...

17. src1425

src1425 Member

I'm having the same problem that Aniki reported some months ago, and I didn't see anything that directly dealt with it, so I'm hoping Craig or someone else can offer some advice.

I'm using NVE3 (3.1.0.0) to burn a 5GB MPEG-2 file to a dual layer disc with an NEC 3520A. I have WinnXP SP2.

As soon as the menu creation and transcoding is finished, I get the following error message, "Unable to prepare data for recording. Failed to get disc content".

Any advice would be MUCH appreciated!

18. Talksalot

Talksalot Member

~VADIMBAR~

Thanks for being explicit of the working process you used with NVE, it could help others. I personally am no longer willing to go through all that to make an app function, it's like beating ones head on a rock if it does not, and mine has endured enough blows already... Well, maybe when I truly have nothing else that needs doing, I might give it a shot, but can't imagine that happening soon. I realize NVE is everything I wanted or would not have tried so hard already to make it work. If it finally delivers what it promises, it may be the only product on the market worth having. When I am upset with Nero, it is from frustration of trying to use NVE and it failing, not that I think it doesn’t have potential. It's been a crash course in the politics of industry standards if nothing else.

Haven't given up... giving it a rest and waiting for good news. If I see posts from others with similar trouble on how everything is suddenly working, I'll know it's time to try again. Promise if I happen across software that authors, I'll be sure to share. It would be great to have something to use while waiting for this program to make a breakthrough, but suspect if Nero can’t make this work right, odds are not good of others working better. I've heard some say they've used and like Pennacle, but I cannot vouch for it myself - yet.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  19. a.steele

a.steele Member

NVE *should* work, and do all what it offers faultlessly... but, as we all know, it doesn't!

Until it does... I have 100% success and a very happy life using:

TMPGEnc - to resample/convert/edit movie files.
    TMPGenc DVD Author - to make a DVD, author a menu, manage chapters, everything!
    DVD Shrink - to make my "authored DVD" fit to a sigle layer DVD-5 disk, and create the ISO image.
    Nero - to burn the ISO image to disk.

Sure, would be nice if one package would do the lot - but working with the above selection of very high quality products is easy, rewarding and fault-free!

Just my $0.02 worth!

20. LA1Z24

LA1Z24 Guest

Hi my name is Jay...I'm new to the site, Found it on google after having some problems with NeroVision Express 3. I got it to work while burning a DVD once but now I'm getting this error again. The video plays fine on my computer but it won't burn for some reason. The video is encoded with FourCC: XVid mpeg4 and audio is in AC3 filter. When I go to burn I get

"unable to create disc structure: transcoding of videos failed. Burn process failed! An error log can be created..." I click yes to save the log and this is what it contains...Which BTW means nothing to me, I hope someone here knows how to read it. Does the program just not like this file? Or is it something else? Thanks a million

J

[22:34:00] ExpressUI Log restarted (Date: 03/22/2005)
    [22:34:00] ExpressUI Running NeroVision Express 3 Version: 3.1.0.0
    [22:34:00] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
    [22:34:00] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
    [22:34:00] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVideoSessionImpl - ~IDVDVideoSessionImpl
    [22:34:00] DVDEngine END: IDVDVideoSessionImpl - ~IDVDVideoSessionImpl
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Burn process started by user.
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Destination: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K14L
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Directory for temporary files: C:\DOCUME~1\Jay\LOCALS~1\Temp
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI ------<NeroVision Project Information>--------
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI --- Project type: DVD-Video
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI --- Project video options ---
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Video mode: NTSC
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Aspect ratio: Automatic
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Quality: Long play (3382 kbps)
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Resolution: 720 x 480 (CCIR-601 D1)
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Sample format: Automatic
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI File type: MPEG-2
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Audio format: Automatic
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Encoding mode: Fast Encoding (1-Pass)
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI --- Project space information ---
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Used disc space: 3.28 GB
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI --- Project contents ---
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Sample format: Automatic
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Audio format: Automatic
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Encoding mode: Fast Encoding (1-Pass)
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Number of titles: 2
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI 1. b-oc12a (Video Title, 1h 08m 42s)
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Aspect ratio: 16:9
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Audio SmartEncoding ratio: 0.0 %
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Video SmartEncoding ratio: 0.0 %
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI 2. b-oc12b (Video Title, 0h 56m 34s)
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Aspect ratio: 16:9
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Audio SmartEncoding ratio: 0.0 %
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Video SmartEncoding ratio: 0.0 %
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI Number of menus: 1
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI - Main menu (1 page)
    [22:34:04] ExpressUI --------<End of Project Information>----------
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDEngineManagerImpl - CreateDVDVideoSession
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine END: IDVDEngineManagerImpl - CreateDVDVideoSession
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine ..Session callback registered...
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterApplicationService
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine ..Application service registered...
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterApplicationService
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - BeginDiscAccess
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine ..Access mode=read/write
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine ..Flags=0
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine ..Write speed=5540 KB/s (4x)
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine ..Medium type=DVD-R
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine DVD format is 1
    [22:34:04] DVDEngine Supported Access Modes: 0x00000001
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Update HCB state
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Update HCB state
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - BeginDiscAccess
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVideoSessionImpl - Prepare
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ..BAO activated
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _DVDVideo - Prepare
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ..VTS_Ns=2...
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: _DVDVideoBase - Prepare VMG
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ...VMGM_VOBS_exist = true
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ******BEGIN: VMGM_VOBS - Process Create
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ********BEGIN: _VOBS - Process VOB
    [22:34:05] NeroVision Analyze video stream
    [22:34:05] NeroVision Seg. | frames | weight | volume
    [22:34:05] NeroVision ------+---------+--------+--------
    [22:34:05] NeroVision 0 | 1 | 1 | 1
    [22:34:05] NeroVision total : 1
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine **********BEGIN: _VOBS - _M_analyze_cnv_input
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ...Duration 333667
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ..._streamtime_frame_duration is 333667
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ...This is a still stream
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ...Stream 0 is 'Video'
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ...Stream 1 is 'System/Stream'
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine **********END: _VOBS - _M_analyze_cnv_input
    [22:34:05] NeroVision Estimate Size
    [22:34:05] NeroVision +-------+------+--------+----------+---------
    [22:34:05] NeroVision |Stream | Seg. | UnComp.| Duration | Size (KB)
    [22:34:05] NeroVision | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0.03 | 150
    [22:34:05] NeroVision | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0.03 | 0
    [22:34:05] NeroVision total data size : 382977 bytes
    [22:34:05] NeroVision multiplexed size : 397312 bytes
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ********END: _VOBS - Process VOB
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ******END: VMGM_VOBS - Process Create
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ****END: _DVDVideoBase - Prepare VMG
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: _DVDVideoBase - Prepare VTS#1
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ...VTSM_VOBS_exist = false
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ******BEGIN: VTSTT_VOBS#1 - Process Create
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ********BEGIN: _VOBS - Process VOB
    [22:34:05] NeroVision Analyze video stream
    [22:34:05] NeroVision Seg. | frames | weight | volume
    [22:34:05] NeroVision 0 | 123558 | 1 | 123558
    [22:34:05] NeroVision total : 123558
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine **********BEGIN: _VOBS - _M_analyze_cnv_input
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ...Duration 41227227186
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ..._streamtime_frame_duration is 333667
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ...Stream 0 is 'Video'
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine ...Stream 1 is 'Audio'
    [22:34:05] DVDEngine **********END: _VOBS - _M_analyze_cnv_input
    [22:34:05] NeroVision Estimate Size
    [22:34:05] NeroVision |Stream | Seg. | UnComp.| Duration | Size (KB)
    [22:34:05] NeroVision | 0 | 0 | 1 | 4122.72 | 1702256
    [22:34:05] NeroVision | 1 | 0 | 1 | 4122.72 | 98945
    [22:34:05] NeroVision total data size : 1844659814 bytes
    [22:34:05] NeroVision multiplexed size : 1928275968 bytes
    [22:34:05] MMTools adding cached c:\Documents and Settings\Jay\My Documents\My Videos\Movies\Oceans.Twelve.DVDRiP.XviD-BRUTUS\CD1\b-oc12a.avi video/0
    [22:34:06] MMTools adding cached c:\Documents and Settings\Jay\My Documents\My Videos\Movies\Oceans.Twelve.DVDRiP.XviD-BRUTUS\CD1\b-oc12a.avi audio/0
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ********END: _VOBS - Process VOB
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ******END: VTSTT_VOBS#1 - Process Create
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ****END: _DVDVideoBase - Prepare VTS#1
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine **END: _DVDVideo - Prepare
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ########################################################################################
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ERROR
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine cause: 128 (nmc_processing_exception)
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine source: GetSampleData
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine description: The owner SID on a per-user subscription doesn't exist
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ########################################################################################
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDVideoSessionImpl - Prepare
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ..Flags=0
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _MediaAccess::Release ()
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: _MediaAccess::~_MediaAccess ()
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ****END: _MediaAccess::~_MediaAccess ()
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine **END: _MediaAccess::Release ()
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine ..Session callback unregistered...
    [22:34:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
    [22:34:12] GCCore The following operation did not finish in the past 15 seconds: Grab still image (AVStillSource)