1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeroVision Express 3 question

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by customguy, Jul 2, 2005.

1. customguy

customguy Member

I recently purchased the Sony DRU-720A internal burner and have had great success with it. My question is this...I have Nero Vision Express 3 and I want to know how to capture an image while playing back a dvd? I've tried it and it doesn't seem to be working or I don't know what I'm doing. Thanks!
    -Keith

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Nero Showtime can capture screens. Start the movie in Showtime, right click on the movie and select capture. The default save location is C:\\Nero frame capture.

You can change the location by opening the on-screen menu, select Configuration and then select "Capture Frame". This opens the Capture Frames dialog box.

(This function is only possible if the hardware acceleration is deactivated.)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2005
  3. JoeB

JoeB Member

can showtime be used to take a tv program, take out the commercials and put it on dvd?.. or is there a better tool? thanks

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

I don't think so. It is just a media player. We have a forum for capturing video from analog sources. You may want to take a look there.

5. JoeB

JoeB Member

thanks