1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeroVision Express loses DVD audio

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Samuelzen, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Samuelzen

Samuelzen Member

NeroVision Express 3 (NVE) loses the DVD audio. If anyone is familiar with NVE, you can add a video title and export it which converts it to an MPEG. Or you can take it all the way through to burn it on a DVD. When you first add the video file to NVE, it make a copy of it in NeroVision\ImportedVideo. That copy still has the audio but the exported copy and/or the burned copy lose the audio.

If anyone knows anything about this, your help will be appreciated.

2. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi there,

Let me take a wild guess...

Are you working with the "Tarzan 2" DVD ?

3. Samuelzen

Samuelzen Member

Don't know what Tarzan2 is. Working with any video, attempting to edit it in NeroVision Express. The mpg and vob files all lose their audio. Not sure but it seems like the dat (vcd) files were okay but would have to test it again. Been through a lot with this problem.

4. ekimreg

ekimreg Member

I have also experienced the loss of audio using Nero, when editing a Dvd Video for burning. In my case in editing several movies, after a certain point i.e after 1 GB the audio cannot be heard during editing thru my speakers in the preview mode.

5. Samuelzen

Samuelzen Member

ekimreg
    I wish I had only that problem. But there may be hope. I am currently working with Nero Tech (techsupport@nero.com) to resolve the problems. Had to send them two reports gathered by running the info tool and a detailed description of my procedure in applying NVE. As for working with a VCD DAT file, hopelessly distorts the video so much that it can not be viewed. They are apparently quite busy. If you contact them be patient.