1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NES Emulator for DASH?

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by illway, Aug 12, 2007.

1. illway

illway Member

I seen people on youtube playing NES games on their tmobile DASH phones. Anyone know how or if this is possible? Please let me know, I'd like to get my Dash running a NES emulator

2. illway

illway Member

I just learned how to do this yesterday. So if anyone needs help i'm right here.

3. illway

illway Member

I just learned how to do this yesterday. So if anyone needs help i'm right here.

4. jimmyjg

jimmyjg Guest

hello yes ive been trying to unlock,,i got it unlocked or got the sim unlocked now what to i do ...or was that the correct way ..or can someone pleasw explain how exacttly do i get nes games

5. illway

illway Member

You don't have to unlock it. Well I didn't have too.

First off, download PocketNesterPlus. I'd give you the site, but I don't think I can post it here. If you need it AIM me at JediMindTrickz18. Or you can just search it up on google.

Second, download the tgetfile to run the NES roms which you can also find by seaching up tgetfile on google.

Last put the files in your start menu (games) of your Dash phone. If you don't know how to do this I can explain it to it greater details later. After putting them in your games file, you should be ready to go.

6. jimmyjg

jimmyjg Guest

hello is it ok if you can derictky email at jimmyjaimitog@yahoo.com i still need help thanks

7. jimmyjg

jimmyjg Guest

hello were do i get the mario games1, 2, and 3

8. habenf

habenf Member

hey, yea can you plz help me, i dont know to put nes on my tmobile dash, can you plz help me sir, thank you very much

9. habenf

habenf Member

can someone please teach me to put nes on my tmobile dash, someone please help me, thank you very much

10. jovannym

jovannym Member

i tried putting the igetfile.dll into the windows/startmenu/games and i get a SETUP IS NOT A VALID WINDOWS CE APPLICATION..... wat am i doin wrong??? plz help

11. legacy_gt

legacy_gt Member